Thursday 30 June 2011

cpd23, Thing 3, update on personal brand

I have been mulling over my personal brand all week. I've checked my online presence and also asked a friend who works in a different professional field to comment on the impression conveyed by my blog. And I've read lots of other people's thoughts about branding. So I've done my homework!
I've decided for the present to leave my identity as it is. I know future "Things" include Twitter, Facebook etc and I'm going to continue to think about my brand so that I can get a consistent identity across those different applications. I'm pretty sure I don't want to use a photo, but I can see an image/ logo is useful for quick identification, so I might look at that.
I don't feel as if I've ducked this one and it's been very useful to think about personal and corporate branding.
Meanwhile other things have been going on. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment