Monday 27 June 2011

Social Media - Lost in the Labyrinth

I'm really pleased that I've managed to get my blog started, but I'm still finding my way around the "behind the scenes" - dashboard, profile, followers, etc.
In particular, I haven't quite worked out how to follow other people's blogs (though I am reading them) and I need to learn about creating links in my blog. It's just a matter of getting round to it.
This is fairly typical of my experience with technology - get to grips with the basics (or sometimes not even that) but grind to a halt when the technical things/ navigation start to get challenging. I haven't given up, though, and now I've jotted down these thoughts, with luck I will actually do something about them.
I think that's the great thing about the blog - taking time to capture the thought, which then allows the next bit of thinking.
Thanks to the people who've give me feedback - I will try to do personal replies, when I've worked out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment